Thursday, September 24, 2009

Why the Slowdown is a Boon for some!

Being unemployed myself, I was foraging through the wide mazes of the internet for resources that could help folks like me! Thanks to Sergey Brin and Larry Page (for the Google) that I ended up at some really interesting sites that were making hay while the Sun shone.

Check out some of these really funny yet helpful portals that are specifically aimed at those Laid Off! Indeed I am reminded of the old adage " One man's adversity is anothers' opportunity".

But not to blame all these, since some of them are providing totally free advisory services and other Resources to the needy.


Do let me know if you come across some interesting portals as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Corona Pandemic and the Wake Up Call For India Inc.

Having worked with some of the top Indian and Multinational IT organisations in the last decade or so, what has always baffled me...